General Access Allocations

Request a Service: Information on the types of allocations supported by Quest, application deadlines, and required documentation can be found in the Allocation Submission and Review Guidelines.

Support: Please fill out our "Quest User Support/Report an Issue" form or e-mail

Available to: Any Northwestern University researcher or educator may request an allocation on the Quest computational cluster as the allocation manager, for the purpose of research or education. Northwestern graduate students, postdocs, faculty, and staff may be allocation managers. Undergraduate students may use Quest but must be associated with a sponsoring allocation manager, principal investigator or research project.

Cost: There is no cost for this service.

Request a General Access Allocation

Related Articles (1)

Information about storage options and how to manage storage and file permissions on Quest.


Service Offering Id: 69
Tue 10/18/22 12:36 PM
Tue 1/10/23 10:10 AM